- Beginners Parts 1~4: For those who have no or little experience of learning Japanese (Textbook: Japanese for Busy People I)
- Pre-Intermediate Parts 1~4: For those who have completed the beginners Parts 1~4, or have studied some basic Japanese (Textbook: Japanese for Busy People II)
- Intermediate Parts 1~4: For those who have completed the Pre-Intermediate Parts 1~4 (Textbook: Japanese for Busy People III)
- Advanced Parts 1~4: For those who have completed the Intermediate Parts 1~4 (Textbook TBC)
- “Hands On” Japanese Langauge: More practical take on learning Japanese language, at N4 level of Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) (Materials Fee: $20)
- Study groups: For those who are preparing to sit JLPT or IELTS, please contact us for more information
For any enquiries about NZJS Language Courses, please contact us at email@example.com
Please note that students are required to become a paid member of New Zealand-Japan Society of Auckland (NZJS). Members have free entry to Tsudoi conversation exchange evenings, which students are encouraged to attend for the opportunity to practice Japanese with Japanese people. Tsudoi conversation evenings are hosted on the first Wednesdays of each month from February to December.
*Fee: NZJS membership fee ($30), plus class fee ($20 x 10 weeks = $200)
2017 course schedule
Term 1 classes are held in Auckland CBD. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Beginners Part 3 – Every Wednesday from 18:30 to 20:30
Pre-Intermediate Part 1 – Every Thursday from 18:30 to 20:30
Please note that the venue for classes from Term 2 have not been decided yet, we will let you know as soon as it is decided.
Term 2 (Please note that days may be subject to change)
Beginners Part 1 – Every Tuesday (9 May – 11 July for 10 weeks)
This course is suitable for absolute beginners.
Beginners Part 4 – Every Wednesday (10 May – 12 July for 10 weeks)
Pre-Intermediate Part 2 – Every Wednesday (10 May – 12 July for 10 weeks)
Intermediate Part 1 – Every Thursday (11 May – 13 July for 10 weeks)
Beginners Part 2 – Every Tuesday (1 August – 3 October for 10 weeks)
Pre-Intermediate Part 3 – Every Wednesday (2 August – 4 October for 10 weeks)
Intermediate Part 2 – Every Thursday (3 August – 5 October for 10 weeks)
Beginners Part 3 – Every Tuesday (24 October – 12 December for 8 weeks)
Pre-Intermediate Part 4 – Every Wednesday (25 October – 13 December for 8 weeks)
Intermediate Part 3 – Every Thursday (26 October – 14 December for 8 weeks)
Beginners, Pre-Intermediate and Intermediate courses require your own copy of the textbook:
“Japanese for Busy People I: Revised 3rd edition (2006), Romanized version”
Available at University Book Shop (on Alfred St) and other major bookshops, or check
“Japanese for Busy People II: Revised 3rd edition”
“Japanese for Busy People III: Revised 3rd edition (2007)”
For registration and inquiries, please contact email@example.com